Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Update

Hello my furry friends. I know it's been a very long time since I have posted on here or been in the lounge but this past year has been filled with lots of ups and downs in my personal life, from work being a bitch to the loss of a parent. However, as the storm is hopefully going to be winding down in the near future my focus is going to be back on YAL and its future. In this new focus I've turned my attention onto the public room, in the hopes of generating more furs up there to relax and hang out and do what ever it you kids are doing these days.

Please feel free to take the TP on up and peek around. I have remolded and resigned both the pool area and upper level to open the space up and provide more option for social gathering, naughty or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment