Friday, March 14, 2014

Two Year Update

Hey guys. It has been awhile since I've made any kind of post on the blog but I wanted to let everyone know that I'm still here and evolved in the lounge and keeping it going on now onto it's 2nd year anniversary. As we approach into the third year of operations I hope to continue keeping things fresh and bring a quality environment for all to enjoy.

One major problem we have had lately has been the parcel become too full due to the amount of rezzed objects from the toys. I'm working on combating this with replacing items with the no pose ball objects of equal or higher quality. Unfortunately this isn't always easy and some higher primed objects may have to replaced all together, so expect some hopefully just minor changes here and there. Of course, Lina or I will perform daily sweeps unrezz all unused items.

I have replaced some items in the Public Yiff Room already. One was just for a better quality bed in the upstairs bedroom. The work out room has actually gotten a more useful and naughty toy, swapping out the exercise mat with one that has more to it than just exercises.

So anyways, expect to see me roaming around and touching up things here and there and over all just being around more in general again :)

<3 Tori

No comments:

Post a Comment