Saturday, September 8, 2012

Tori Update

Hey guys, sorry I have not been around much at all lately, but I want to just type out a quick message to ensure everyone that the Alley is in no danger in my absence. I did receive a message about some griefers, I'm sorry no officers where around at the time, but we are listening to what you have to say and the lounge is still a priority for me and Lina.

RL wise, my mother has been in and out of the hospital all through July, August, and just brought back this week. My work has also now been impacted with Hurricane Issac, so that's just some of what has been going on with me in the RL. I have kept the rent up to date, but on my free time I've been spending with Lina in another game, but please don't take my current absence as a weakness or not caring about the lounge or you guys. It's just been a crazy few months but I love you all and will keep things going.

If you'd like to help out more and think you'd be a good officer please contact Lina and myself for a possible promotion to help in these times.

<3 all you crazy furs!
Tori

No comments:

Post a Comment