Friday, November 9, 2012

Freebies

As mentioned in the post below I've been working on some freebie tops for the lounge and I believe they are now ready for release. All tops come in five colors (Red, Blue, Black, Green, Pink), five sizes, and the ladies have the option of wearing a tank under or no tank. These can be found in the freebie room and library located on the bottom floor just left of the main lobby entrance, follow the signs.

So here they are. (It's been a long long time since I really touched clothing designs in SL so please forgive me.)


 


Oh! Also, I'm still looking for other freebie items to add to the collection. If you know of any good stuff or have anything that is copy and transfer that you'd like to donate to the pile just hit me up. (Victoria Loveless)

No comments:

Post a Comment