Sunday, November 18, 2012

Here but Busy!

Hello sexalitious furs out there. It's been awhile since I've been down in the lounge with you all, but I'm still here just been a busy little bee. First there has been a small change on the street level with the introduction of the bank. Not too much in here yet, but it's a nice little place to disappear for awhile with someone.

Also to help with costs of running the lounge and to give myself even more responsibility! I've decided to open up a Marketplace Store where anything I've built for the club might be sold to earn a little extra to give back. So to keep yall of your pretty little fur heads safe I've been up in the clouds above the lounge working. So feel free to stop in and check things out! Right now there is not much there, just our borderlands items and the new bank added in tonight, but support helps :)

Yiff Alley Marketplace

Thank you all and <3's
Tori

No comments:

Post a Comment